GDPR information obligation
1. First and last name
2. Company name
4. E-mail address
5. Phone number
6. Occupation / Position
7.Tax identification no.
- The personal data is processed for the purpose of processing and execution of orders, as well as for invoicing and taxation purposes.
- Personal data is processed in order to protect administrator assets.
- The consent for the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of the consent does not influence the legality of previous instances of data processing.
- The data controller is INART Ilona Trocha with seat in Ogorzelczyn 30, 62-740 Tuliszków, Poland. In order to contact us, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +48 665 089 939.
- The data subject has the right to access their data, correct them, have them removed, have processing limited, to file a complaint against their processing, the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body. Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 p. 1 letter b) and c) of the GDPR.
- The data is provided voluntarily, but this provision is a condition of the conclusion of the contract. Failure to provide the data shall prevent the contract from being concluded.
- The data shall be stored over a period of time necessary to achieve the objective, up to three years (data used to handle and execute the order) and over six years (settlement data).
- Recipients of personal data are delivery services, the web hosting provider and external accounting services working for the controller.